Take advantage of all that the 2016 European Luxury Hospitality Summit in Athens has to offer to take your hotel to the next level.
Alpine Center Switzerland , the Hotel School which I have graduated from has partnered with the ILHA—International Luxury Hotel Association—to organize their first European Luxury Hospitality Summit in Athens on 19-20 May 2016 at the Athens Ledra Hotel.
Join me and many exceptional keynote speakers in this premier leadership event for luxury hospitality.
Whether you are looking to be on the cutting edge of hospitality technology, keeping up-to-date with the ever changing face of modern luxury or discovering the latest trends in the niche of hospitality related Human Resources, the 2016 European Luxury Hospitality Summit will deliver the knowledge you need for success. The top three reasons to attend the ELHS include:
Actionable Content – ELHS Sessions Will Help You:
• Maximize your hotel’s business and grow revenue.
• Discover proven strategies for challenges created by technology, changing consumer needs and industry disruptors.
• Learn how to improve service culture & create brilliant experiences for your guests.
Big Picture Perspective – ELHS is the Only Event That Covers All Departments:
•ELHS Covers It All – Other hospitality events focus on one department; IT, Marketing, Development, Catering etc: ElHS covers it all.
• Must-Attend Event – Hotel Managers, Owners, GM’s, Corporate Management & Dept Heads who want to stay competitive need to be here.
• Clear Actionable Insights – Proven strategies from top leaders like Peter Fulton, Hyatt Group President for Europe, Middle East, Africa & SW Asia and Barbara Avdis, Chairman of Historic Hotels of Europe.
Grow Your Network & Experience Athens:
• Meet and network with leaders in Europe’s luxury hospitality industry.
• Grow your network by starting each day with a power networking session.
• Have fun! Athens is wonderful in May and you will have a chance to connect with colleagues and enjoy the city.
In case you haven’t registered yet, click here to reserve your place at the 2016 European Luxury Hospitality Summit in Athens!